BLANKBLANKTWITTERPINTERESTBLOGLOVINYOUTUBERSSAUDIOBOOLOGOHOMEME + MY BLOGFOR YOUTHE BESTCONTACT

Monday, September 23

Monday Mojo - Where Will YOUR Road Take You?...



    Image sources 1 - 2 - 3

The Road goes ever on and on
Down from the door where it began,
Now far ahead the Road has gone
And I must follow, if I can.
Pursuing it with eager feet,
Until it joins some larger way
Where many paths and errands meet,
And whither then? I cannot say.

JRR Tolkien


This is one of my favourite poems of all time. As a fan of 'The Hobbit' and 'The Lord of the Rings', this is the poem I remember most from Tolkien's books.

Mystery, curiosity, dreams, wonder, hope.... it stirs many feelings and ponderings.

I wonder where your road  may take you this week?

Wherever it is, 'May your mojo be with you'.

Linda. xox


 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely poem and lovely to hear your voice again. I hope my road will take me exactly where I want. I know I'm working real hard for it!!
    Bobbixox

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the hardest working person I know Bobbi! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I'm very grateful for your participation.

Until next time may your home be full of lots of love, laughter, and life!

Linda. xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails